Yeah, at least this is how people often react, and indeed it is quite the same, but how about not just the mocha we got there? How if we add touch of Cream and hazelnut spread onto it? It must be nice! We have come up with a yummy mocha cream and hazelnut pots creation that we have just tried recently to share with you gals here today.
How to make mocha cream and hazelnut pots:
You will need:
2 egg yolks
15g ( ½ oz) caster sugar
1 tsp cornflour
570 ml (1 pt) milk
120 g (4 oz) dark chocolate
4 tbsp chocolate and hazelnut spread
100 ml (3 fl.oz) whipping cream, beaten until stiff
grated chocolate to decorate
- Beat together the two eggs, egg yolks, sugar and cornflour until well mixed.
- Heat the milk until nearly boiling. Gradually pour the hot milk onto the egg mixture whilst whisking.
- Heat the chocolate and chocolate spread in a bowl over warm water: When melted, whisk into the egg mixture.
- Grease six small ramekins or ovenproof dishes and pour in the mixture. Cover the tops with foil and place in a roasting tray. Fill the tray with water halfway up the dishes, and place in a preheated oven at 170DC / 335DF / gas mark 3 for 30-40 minutes, or until the custard is set.
- Remove from the tray and chill until required. Decorate the tops with whipped cream and a little grated dark chocolate.